OnePlus has released its seventh edition of OnePlus mobiles i.e. OnePlus 7 Pro and remained in the shade after OnePlus 7 Pro due to laking in mid-range mobiles. That is why with the OnePlus 7T, OnePlus sought OnePlus 7T to overcome in mid-range, and OnePlus 7T has everything you can ask for at a high range, but at the price of a mid-range.
When we are looking for a new smartphone, we are clear about what we want, and the failures that we do not want to repeat again. A better camera, better battery performance, and better performance, with the OnePlus 7T, you have these three things, adding a good screen and a successful design and all for a reasonable price.
- 6.55 inch Fluid AMOLED display with a resolution of 2,304 x 1,080 pixels, HDR10, and 90 Hz.
- Snapdragon 855 Plus SoC with eight-core CPU and Adreno 640 GPU.
- 8 GB of RAM.
- 128GB-256GB of non-expandable storage capacity.
- Triple rear camera: main 48 MP (f / 1.7, angular, 1/2 ″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS), secondary 16 MP (wide angle) and tertiary 12 MP (telephoto).
- 16 MP front camera (f / 2.0, 25mm, angular, 1 / 3.1 ″, 1.0µm).
- 3,800 mAh battery
- Fingerprint reader integrated into the screen.
- Wi-Fi 6 (AC).
- Android 9 with the OxygenOS 9.5.8 layer.
OnePlus has given up black color in its new mobiles, and now all OnePlus mobile models come down to ice blue and Frosted Silver in 7T.
The cameras at the back are in a large black circle similar to the Huawei Mate 30 Pro.
OnePlus has located its front camera on the front screen in a small notch. OnePlus 7T has a screen size of 6.55 inches, which gives OnePlus 7T total measurements of 160.94 x 74.44 x 8.13 millimeters with a weight of 190 grams.
OnePlus 7T is a large but most comfortable and lightweight mobile without giving up other aspects such as the screen and battery.
OnePlus added the fingerprint reader into the screen; still, we can also unlock the mobile with facial recognition since having the camera on the front, we will not have to wait for the camera to popup.
OnePlus 7T has a glass body that gives flashes when the light strick on-screen. OnePlus 7T comes with USB Type-C port at the bottom for charging and other device connections. On the sides, we find the unlock and volume buttons in addition to the mode selector, to change the mobile mode without having to unlock it.
Speakers are located in the lower part and in the upper front part fully integrated into the screen frame.