Now a days, who have Mobile Phone, must have account on WhatsApp. So it becomes No. 1 Chat application with billions of its users all around the World. On WhatsApp, you must have seen some users status remain ‘online’. It is practically not possible to anyone to be online every time. Then What’s the hack in it? How one can make WhatsApp Status Always Online?
- How to send GIFs in Whatsapp on Android and iPhone
- How To Make Group Video & Audio Call on WhatsApp
Yes, you can make your WhatsApp Status Always ‘Online’ using a simple trick. WhatsApp Officially does not provide any of such features, But, you can do it using Mod Applications such as: GBWhatsApp. Let’s learn how we can make our WhatsApp Status Always Online: Exist 24 Hours!
How to Make WhatsApp Status Always Online
There are many such features that are not available on Official Whatsapp Application but you can get those features using Mod Application (Ex; GBWhatsApp).
One of the many features available in the GBWhatsApp mod application is that it can make your WhatsApp status online 24/7 , gang!
Even if you are sleeping, busy playing PUBG Mobile, or are selecting photos to be uploaded to Instagram, your status will still be visible online.
GBWhatsApp itself is already very popular in the Android community like XDA Developers so the quality is unquestionable.
Well, for those who are already curious about how to activate this feature, here you will get the way how to make WhatsApp status always online with the GBWhatsApp application!
Mashnol only provides information related to the use of the GBWhatsApp application and the Always Online feature. Mashnol is not responsible for any risks that arise from using the GBWhatsApp application.
Step 1 – Download and Install the GBWhatsApp Application
- First of all, you have to download the GBWhatsApp application, click here to Download GBWhatsApp
- Before using GBWhatsApp, it is suggested to uninstall the official WhatsApp application because they cannot be used at the same time.
- It is also advised to backup your messages stored on WhatsApp using the backup feature provided by WhatsApp.
- Install the GBWhatsApp application from the apk you have downloaded.
Note: To install this app, you have to enable “Install from Unknown Sources” option from settings. If you don’t know, how to do, Read Here detailed guide:
Step 2 – Open the GBWhatsApp Application
- Tap the Agree and Continue options in the screen that appears.
- Enter the number you will use for the GBWhatsApp application.
- If the number in question is still used by the official WhatsApp application, you will be asked to confirm the use of GBWhatsApp. Tap Continue to continue.
- Enter the name and profile photo that you want to use.
- When you have successfully entered the application, you will see the writing GBWhatsApp in the top left corner.
Step 3 – Activate the Always Online Feature
- Tap the hamburger icon at the top right corner and tap the GB Settings option .
- Slide the screen down and in the Appearance category, tap option “2. Conversation Screen”.
- Swipe down to find the “2.18 Always Online” option .
- Tap the option to activate the Always Online feature which will bring up a check mark in the box on the right side.
- Return to the main screen and tap the hamburger icon and tap the Restart WhatsApp option to restart the GBWhatsApp application.
- It might take a while before this feature is active. So wait for sometime, if your account is still monitored offline.
- If it still doesn’t work, it is advised to restart your cellphone then repeat the same steps repeatedly until it works.
The final word
This is the simplest way to make your WhatsApp status always online using the GBWhatsApp application. In addition, the GBWhatsApp application also comes with several other features such as allowing users to send files of any type.