Window sometimes doesn’t allow to access your own data and show access restriction error i.e. “Access denied”. So if you are facing this problem then today’s tip is for you.
- Create Your Own Run Command In Windows 10/8/7
- How To Schedule WhatsApp Message in Android Without ROOT
Access denied is mainly due to limited authority or conflict with the ownership of the folder. This can be sorted out with the administrator rights of the system. Let’s check out how to do.
Get Access to Restricted Folders by Windows
1. Log in your Windows Administrator Account.
2. Now we need to access the Advanced properties of the restricted folder so Right click on the folder and select Properties.
3. In Properties popup select Security tab and Click on Advanced Button. It will Popup Advanced Security Settings for Local. Here you can see the Name, location, and ownership of the folder.
4. Now click on Change at the end of Owner. It will popup Select User or Group for the folder.
5. In the Select User or Group Popup add your account username, here we are using Administrator account so we will add administrator in the Enter the object name to select.
6. Click on Check Names. The system will check the username and if it is right. It will automatically be applied to the folder.
7. Now click on OK button and below the Owner option, click on Checkbox next to Replace owner on sub containers and object options.
That’s it, Now you have the access to the restricted folder and all other sub-folders. You should also read this little trick: